Time to put it to a vote
It occurs to me that I will be moving out on my own soon, which means the 16 legal boxes of RP stuff I own will finally be put to use. So please vote for the best sounding campaign.
Mutants and Masterminds: Superheroic action taking place in the wonderful setting of Freedom City.
Eberron: I will be completely doing away with alignment, and switch to the Alligence system found in d20 Modern (Paladins still have to have an Alligence to Good and Law). Also I will be using the Bard found in the "Complete Book of Eldritch Might" simply because it's more musical.
d20 Future: The uberfuture setting I described in my last post. Humanity has returned to the stars after 10,000 years, to discover what has happened to the many colonies out there left alone for tens of thousands of years.
Delta Green: I gotta love Cthulhu. A Modern Day horror conspiracy mystery game.
What sounds good?


1 Comments:
I personally vote down Delta Green cuz I ain't too crazy about horror. Unless it's campy horror.
Post a Comment
<< Home