Well kids, I have a fetish. No, I don't stick a horses tail up my ass and have my lover put a sadle on my back and ride me around like a horse, nor do I like cutting the cloths off my lover with scissors, no do I like my lover standing on me in high heeled shoes. Also I don't really get a kick out of my lover sticking pins in my ears, or urinating into bodily cavities. And just in case you were wondering, while I dig womens feet they don't get me more or less excited than any other part of the body... I do kinda like butts... but not for sticking things in. Also I'm not into having safety pins attached to senesitive parts of my body, or electric current pulsing through me. Also the cutting and drinking of my or my lovers blood doesn't do anything for me. Nor does covering my lover in food and eating that food off of them. I have always wanted to try body paint... but no not food. Also midgets don't do it for me... nor having relations in a cartoon animal suit. No my fetish is I really do love Zombie movies, infact I just bought a new one, an italian production made during the Italian Zombie boom of the early 80's, so without further ado!
Random Thoughts from the First Viewing of "Nightmare City"
Bad helicopter shots.... then again it is really old.
I hope this stays in widescreen... movies didn't normally do that in this era, and I like how panoramic it is. That is what we need more of, more panoramic Zombie movies! Go DP Hauns Burman!
Wow... they tried hard to get the lips to match the dubbing... and it makes it look worse.
The main character is trying so hard to be badass... and it's not working so well. Look at me I'm a badass reporter!
This is a long sequence involving Aircraft Controllers.
IT'S A ZOMBIE PLANE I KNOW IT! Or an unmarked C-130... heh, Italian stock fottage called into action! Okay I'm impressed they got a real plane. 30 seconds or what? Your going to blow up the plane? He's going in... but before he can a badly made up old dude comes out... and attacks! IT WAS A ZOMBIE PLANE FRELLING RAD!!!!! And they are using weapons! Shoot them with guns and THEN eat them, genus! That was cool!
HELLO... spandex women dancing bad disco!
So why didn't the reporter call the police... well if I knew the Zombie apocolypse was coming, maybe I would want to see spandex women.
Acting!
These sound like the same people who dubbed "Pod People."
She said Hello before she got the phone to her ear!
Hello... yes, nudity! Man he is getting really grabby.
MORE SPANDEX!
Carnage and spandex riding up hot womans backsides... give me some wit and cowbell and this is the perfect movie.
Zombie attack! Awww they are eating the spandex girls... uncool. Ewwwwwww! That was WRONG... and who is working the camera? So are any of these people going to rise as more uber-zombies?
Molececular Structure? Wow... they should have said anatomy. Cute they suck blood not eat flesh, because their Atomic nature ruins blood.
Dude lady don't go outside! Shame... she was cute too. Yes go investigate the strange noise.
And now a lady swiming in a pool.
Didn't that order get out about aiming for the head?
Seen injury, and seen deaths. But nobody has risen yet. Oops there is one! Heh, they are drinking blood from the hospital cool.
Rad, doctor threw his blade like a knife... that was funny.
Damn how many boobies can they flash? IT's just getting silly now.
Dude you guys are safer in the elevator, shut up!
Wow main characters died... and they drove up to them in their zombie state.
Bet-ya art lady is a zombie now.... or her friend... or I bet you one or two of them are going to flash, because that is what this movie is all about. Right the coal shoot the the ceilar, how did you miss that!
Gross plucked out her eye! I knew it, flashing of the dead girl.
BOOM!
Yeah you blew up your car smart move!
Slap your woman and then kiss her, that works.
Thats a nice image, soldier hangs himself at a church. Very creepy... especially with Zombie priest!
Note to self... when I make a zombie movie, if you see Zombie carnage, make sure it tells a story.
Bodies lying all over don't really work well.
Wow the whole back of her head came right off!
Nice they showed a dead kid.
Zombies using guns, nice... and some nice headshots.
It looks like Rollercoaster Tycoon 3... only crappier... with dead bodies... and atomic super zombies.
It's like that weird season of Dallas, it was all a nightmare.
And now I'm watching the beginning of the movie again.
DUDE YOU JUST DREAMED THIS, DOESN'T IT LOOK FAMILIAR?
Review
"Nightmare City" is pretty much a basic Zombie movie but it had a lot of flaws. Namely the zombies didn't really follow rules that I could tell. Some used guns, some flew planes, some knew how to work stuff, some didn't. Zombies need to have rules I think. I would have just gone with, that right after they die and if the keep feeding, they stay pretty smart... then they get stupider and stupider and more shambly. I dunno. Right now I'm watching the director interview where he says this film isn't totally fantasy. heh. Anyway as Zombie films go it wasn't great, it wasn't bad. It just sucks, I want to see a film with like a billion zombies overrunning a city, but most zombie films can't afford that... oh well. It was fun, and really gross, so it's not all bad.
I hope this stays in widescreen... movies didn't normally do that in this era, and I like how panoramic it is. That is what we need more of, more panoramic Zombie movies! Go DP Hauns Burman!
Wow... they tried hard to get the lips to match the dubbing... and it makes it look worse.
The main character is trying so hard to be badass... and it's not working so well. Look at me I'm a badass reporter!
This is a long sequence involving Aircraft Controllers.
IT'S A ZOMBIE PLANE I KNOW IT! Or an unmarked C-130... heh, Italian stock fottage called into action! Okay I'm impressed they got a real plane. 30 seconds or what? Your going to blow up the plane? He's going in... but before he can a badly made up old dude comes out... and attacks! IT WAS A ZOMBIE PLANE FRELLING RAD!!!!! And they are using weapons! Shoot them with guns and THEN eat them, genus! That was cool!
HELLO... spandex women dancing bad disco!
So why didn't the reporter call the police... well if I knew the Zombie apocolypse was coming, maybe I would want to see spandex women.
Acting!
These sound like the same people who dubbed "Pod People."
She said Hello before she got the phone to her ear!
Hello... yes, nudity! Man he is getting really grabby.
MORE SPANDEX!
Carnage and spandex riding up hot womans backsides... give me some wit and cowbell and this is the perfect movie.
Zombie attack! Awww they are eating the spandex girls... uncool. Ewwwwwww! That was WRONG... and who is working the camera? So are any of these people going to rise as more uber-zombies?
Molececular Structure? Wow... they should have said anatomy. Cute they suck blood not eat flesh, because their Atomic nature ruins blood.
Dude lady don't go outside! Shame... she was cute too. Yes go investigate the strange noise.
And now a lady swiming in a pool.
Didn't that order get out about aiming for the head?
Seen injury, and seen deaths. But nobody has risen yet. Oops there is one! Heh, they are drinking blood from the hospital cool.
Rad, doctor threw his blade like a knife... that was funny.
Damn how many boobies can they flash? IT's just getting silly now.
Dude you guys are safer in the elevator, shut up!
Wow main characters died... and they drove up to them in their zombie state.
Bet-ya art lady is a zombie now.... or her friend... or I bet you one or two of them are going to flash, because that is what this movie is all about. Right the coal shoot the the ceilar, how did you miss that!
Gross plucked out her eye! I knew it, flashing of the dead girl.
BOOM!
Yeah you blew up your car smart move!
Slap your woman and then kiss her, that works.
Thats a nice image, soldier hangs himself at a church. Very creepy... especially with Zombie priest!
Note to self... when I make a zombie movie, if you see Zombie carnage, make sure it tells a story.
Bodies lying all over don't really work well.
Wow the whole back of her head came right off!
Nice they showed a dead kid.
Zombies using guns, nice... and some nice headshots.
It looks like Rollercoaster Tycoon 3... only crappier... with dead bodies... and atomic super zombies.
It's like that weird season of Dallas, it was all a nightmare.
And now I'm watching the beginning of the movie again.
DUDE YOU JUST DREAMED THIS, DOESN'T IT LOOK FAMILIAR?
Review
"Nightmare City" is pretty much a basic Zombie movie but it had a lot of flaws. Namely the zombies didn't really follow rules that I could tell. Some used guns, some flew planes, some knew how to work stuff, some didn't. Zombies need to have rules I think. I would have just gone with, that right after they die and if the keep feeding, they stay pretty smart... then they get stupider and stupider and more shambly. I dunno. Right now I'm watching the director interview where he says this film isn't totally fantasy. heh. Anyway as Zombie films go it wasn't great, it wasn't bad. It just sucks, I want to see a film with like a billion zombies overrunning a city, but most zombie films can't afford that... oh well. It was fun, and really gross, so it's not all bad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home