In a way I have my own superpower, I can figure people out, and I can figure people out fast when I get the urge. And by figuring them out, I know how to manipulate people, and how to hurt them. I don't use my superpower for my own personal gain, save rarely, and that is on things that don't matter. Such as an occurance at work or someother damn thing. Most of the time I either help others, attempt to help others, or keep my mouth shut, because I learned people aren't really interested in why they do what they do. Then things happen around me in my life, things I had a hand in, things that I want to have my hand in, and the unimportant things that don't matter. When everything is said and done, I find myself back where I always am... alone, in my room. Thinking about how things could be or should be... thinking about the people I know who are making mistakes in their lives. Wondering if I should try and point those mistakes out to those people, or if I should just keep my damn mouth shut and let them figure it out for themselves. I think about if people really notice or care if I'm around. Thinking if anything I do, or don't do with people who make mistakes matters. Thinking about if I'm wanted anywhere. I'm the person who people go to, to talk about their problems. I'm the person who people go to, to talk about that person they like, when all I want them to do sometimes is like me. I think about how there are really two (three if you count the engaged couple as seperate) who take the time to call me, and take the time to ask me if I want to hang out, or simply see how I'm doing. I wonder if people know how alone I feel sometimes. But at the end of the day, I'm alone in my room more often than not (and to the two/three people who get me out of my cave every now and again, thank you), and I just sit here and wonder if I'm doing the right thing.


1 Comments:
Fight the good fight. Resist the urge to use your powers for evil. For the path to the dark side is steep and slippery, and once you begin the journey there's no coming back....
Er... y'know what I mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home