Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Wow that last post was depressing, and just think a few hours later something really cool would happen to me, that would be so totally cool. But more on that later....

I recently bought "Saturday Night Life; The Best of Christopher Walken." There is a skit in there with Walken playing a record producer for the Blue Oyster Cult who just can't get enough cowbell. And it dawned on me, I should compile a CD where the only thing the songs have in common is cowbell... perhaps with quotes from Walken going "I have a fever, and the only percription is more cowbell." So rack your brains people I need songs with Cowbell...

All I have so far is

- Elvis; a little less conversation.

I need more COWBELL!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Artiste said...

I sent you a message, but there is "Diamond Dogs" by David Bowie (not the bastard version on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack).

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home