Friday, January 21, 2005

I had this blog entry all ready about my Birthday but it didn't go through for some reason which pissed me off, so now I complain about it a day later! Here I am complaining!

Yeah I really messed my knee up something fierce, I had me an MRI today which was a hoot and a hollar let me tell you. Luckly it was only my knee, because otherwise I would have been in trouble. Not because I'm fat, actually my belly fit in there with room to spare. Its my huge ogreish shoulders! I would have really had to sit in there tight. But fortunately I didn't have to cram my shoulders into the MRI machine. But yeah, according to the doc I may have injured my knee in such a way that it will never ever heal, and I will have to just have to deal with some pain every so often for-frelling-ever, which sucks. Oh well they gave me (although I'm sure my insurance paid for it) this knee wrappy thing, and holy heck it took care of the pain. It just sits there and hugs my knee in a warm, spandex, embrace. Anyhoo I'm going to use the lessons learned in the Stress Management class I had, and practice some positive mental imaging, because it can't hurt really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home