I was thinking more and more about "Shadow of the Dead." And it was really close to genus it's just the production needed more money, and the script needed A LOT more polish. One thing that the director failed to do was have solid themes in the script. He touched on them, like he had the idea. But he never really had a clear theme or themes, which he really should have done. So I have decided that if I ever come into some stupid amount of money, I am going to personally take another pass at that script, and try to remake the movie. I liked the guys directing job, with what he had he did a very good job. So to the gods of movie making, lets hope I win the lotto or something, or I can con one of my friends who may come into some obscene amount of money, to remake this film for something like $200,000.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home