I have to much stuff!!!! I had to throw away 10 boxes of old gaming crap, not to mention the other like 20 I have sitting in my room, and all of that. I was thinking about it and I just have way to much stuff. So I have decided to give all of it away to chairty. So here we go with an incomplete listing of my stuff, get in contact with me if you want any of it. My plan is to just have a matress with maybe a blanket on the floor.... and my clock radio because I need white noise to sleep.
PS 1
PS 2
Various PS 1 & 2 games.
X-box
Various X-box Games
Gamecube with a GBA Player
Various Gamecube & GBA Games
A mountain of various CD's
Lots of RPG books, including, White Wolf, Wizards, and various d20 Products
A Mountain of DVD's including the special editions of all the LoTR films
A random assortment of the Batman "hush" action figures.
Lots of Sci Fi Fantasy books
VCR
DVD Player
Stereo System
This Computer
A CD TOwer
A DVD Tower
My Batman Beyond Statue
Godzilla, Stuffed
Freddy Action FIgure
Evil Ash Action Figure
Giant Ash Action FIgure
Various Aliens action figures, including the 12 inch alien, and the Queen Deluxe set
Big talking Gollum action figure.
A "Squiddy" Matrix Figure
Various Fantasy Minatures
An old American flag with 45 stars
A Mace Windu Lightsaber
Darth Vader Mask
And my 2 Freddy Gloves
If you want any of it drop me a line.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home