Saturday, March 12, 2005

Anime......

I'm watching Anime right now... and I can't really describe it. Something about post apocolyptic wastelands, evil people from Jupiter, and huge amounts of nudity... and a little white two tailed sugarglider thingy... and superpowers... and giant robots... and the anime staple of beautiful women chasing after average guys... oh the villian bleeds a lot... did I mention the nudity? IT's a TV series no less, with all this nudity. Somehow in Japan as long as you don't show any 70's bush, it's okay to show it on TV. IT's some crazy rule about their TV. The Japanese Broadcast Standards people laughed evily I guess thinking if no pubes are showing, then nobody could be naked from the bottom down. It's call razors guys, buy a clue.

And this dude is upset that he married to a beautiful woman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Artiste said...

No comment.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home