Okay if you are going to possibly be IN my Eberron campaign don't read this.
I'm warning you!
I'm really warning you!
Okay here is how it goes. Fantasy is all about how the world is frelling nuts. So I was thinking about what in the world is frelling nuts, and to make that the theme of my Eberron game. So I came up with the real general idea that the thing that is crazy in my point of view is people killing each other. So my theme is reasons people kill other people, with a fantasy twist, and shot of Eberron for alocholic flavor. So I have been thinking about reasons people kill people.
A person killing for power.
A person killing for country.
A person killing for pleasure.
A person killing out of sociopathic behavior.
A person killing out of fear.
A person killing because they are a jealous lover.
A person killing in self defense.
A person killing for money.
A person killing for belief.
Etc etc. So we take one of those things. Such as a Person killing because they are a jealous lover. Give it a fantasy twist... such as in the Halfling Sector of Sharn. There is a halfling guy who is a cheating bastard, so his halfling wife kills him. His Clan gets upset, kills her, her Clan gets upset, starts a Clan war, insert adventure stuff, ta da adventure. Given it needs to be worked out more, but that is the theme. Which works because my idea is to make my Eberron campaign to kinda feel like C.S.I. Sharn... or Law & Order; Dungeons & Dragons. Etc.


1 Comments:
Ooh, I read it, now I REALLY can't be in your campaign. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home