Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Last Halloween I attempted to run a "Zombie Apocolypse" RPG for fun. The idea was to make the players decide what they were going to do if the Zombie Apocolypse hit. But I have been thinking, people pretty much know the rules and stuff of the Zombie genre, and I was wondering, should I change them to keep the players on their toes. I have an idea of something I could do that would make things different. But do people want to be suprised with the Zombie Apocolypse, or do they want to relive the movies. I could always do the Zombie Apocolypse normally. FYI these are the rules.

- Zombie bite turns a person into a Zombie eventually.
- Zombies are dead.
- Zombies move around while they are dead.
- Zombies can only be killed by a shot to the head.
- Zombies are pretty stupid, yet oddly crafty.

Other rules that sometimes happen.

- Zombies are created by a virus.
- Zombies can sometimes run.

Anyhoo opinions, do I run a streight Zombie game, or do I change it to suprise people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home