Monday, April 25, 2005

I had a revelation the other day. My Dad at one point in his life was a hippy... well maybe not a hippy but he was pretty frelling liberal. Case in point, I still have all my manhood attached to me, I'm not a circumsised little bitch like most of the rest of you #$%@'s out there! Anyhoo yesterday we were chatting and in reference to Santa Monica he says...

"Oh you mean the peoples republic of Santa Monica."

Then once he warned me about "Bowling for Columbine" cuz it's "Just a punch of propaganda."

Okay Dad, which concervitive talk radio are you quoting for the first piece of insight, and secondly Bowling For Columbine is propaganda for what? I watched that movie and what I took from it was America is a violent country because our news sucks, and that Michael Moore really doesn't like George Bush. I didn't feel he force fed me much... well that bit on George Bush sucking was kinda random, but that was fairly small.

Anyway I'm sad to say that my ex-hippy Dad is fast becoming a conservitive hack. Next thing I know is he will be reading "Liberalism is a Mental Disease" but Michael Savage. WHO BTW is the biggest windbag of all time and here is why. On the back cover of his second book, "The Enemy Within" the back blurb describes his book as having been "written with the fire, the conviction, and the clear vision of a modern-day prophet." Okay so Michael Savage like all author authorizes the blurbs on the back covers, so in a way this is the way Michael Savage views HIMSELF, and a MODERN DAY PROPHET!!!!! Okay I don't know much about God, Jesus, and all that but here is what I do know. Jesus was a fairly peaceful man who taught a lesson of tolerance, and respect toward all men. So by Michael Savage writing about half the stuff he does which I'm not going to go into here, makes him (And Anne Coulter, who would almost be a Concervitive I'd Want to #$%@, if she wasn't such an insane bitch... although if I could have my way with her I think I would because it would be so delisiously against everything she stands for, but I'm on a tangent here) pretty much going streight to hell, along with everybody else who voted for George W. Bush solely on Christian Religious reasons (If you voted for him because you agreed with his philosphy thats cool, but don't vote for a man because he talks up god, especially when his actions have been anything but Christian like this whole Iraq thing. I don't think Jesus would start a war over much of anything). But also Michael Savage is saying that he is a prophet, a @#$!ing prophet, like a mouthpiece of GOD! Okay, in my world, anybody who thinks and says actively that they are a prophet, is probably satan.

Anyhoo my Dad is now REALLY concervitive, and it's sad. Because if he had me with his current mindset, I think I would have a penis like all the rest of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Artiste said...

I can't believe you're talking about your penis on a public blog.

2:12 AM  
Blogger DG Eyes Only said...

why not your the only one who reads this.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home