For those of you coming to my site offended at what I put on Jeanna's site, welcome! This is my webpage of personal rants. Lately it has been about Batman Begins, my car, The Adventures of Pete and Pete.... and I think thats it. As shocking as Jeanna's little rant about her cycle is, I had to one up her with that wonderful Stephen Lynch song I knew. What can I say? I'm a guy and we compete.
Anyhoo, as far as shocking comedy goes Stephen Lynch is pretty good! He writes and plays really catchy, often raunchy, sometimes just plan wrong songs. Such as...
Thank you dear lady.
For being my Mom.
You did all my Homework.
You took me to prom.
And I was the only guy.
Who got lucky that night.
I think by far his album "Superhero" is the best, for it is performed live. And horrible things seem a lot funnier when people are laughing. Anyhoo really go check out www.stephenlynch.com or download a few of his songs. But seriously his humor is quite shocking, and you should be prepaired for it. Oh and before you get to offended at my song, please note that Jeanna used the term "Ovarian Dam" in her original post. Why do you think that is? Because she heard that song by Stephen Lynch (or was subjected to it), and she thought it was funny. Heck she really loved Patton Ozwald, and he is WAY worse... oh stories of Robert Evans, so funny.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home