Sunday, June 05, 2005

I was having problems waiting for "Batman Begins" so I thought this up. It was like having ADD or Manic Depressive order, and I was manic for "Batman Begins." (Hopefully I won't be depressive AFTER it comes out). Anyhoo so I was like I need some ridlin for my Batman Mania! So I figured I would have to watch a horrible Batman movie to offset my excitment. So I rented "Batman & Robin" and that did the frelling trick. Oh my GOD that movie is so FRELLING BAD!!!! I'm ashamed to admit I voted for the governator after that. Well never again! This I vow Governator for what you did to Mr. Freeze I will never EVER vote for you again, infact I'm taking my vote back, and giving it to the porn star. You hear that, THE PORN STAR!!!!! I like porn... but that is besides the issue. Anyhoo yes if you to are suffering from Batman Begins Mania (or BBM) go rent Batman & Robin and cure yourself of it... and for gods sake don't watch that preview thing because it undoes all the painful work the preview did.

Or go watch www.vikingkittens.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viking Kitten... *shudder*

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home