What the hell is up with all those people on myspace. A friend of mine from work got me on that stupid thing, and it's like what the hell. All it is used by are 18-22 year olds to party, have sex, and get high. Also in my freaking thing there, there have been about two or three people who have E-mailed me and tell me that I'm so frelling hot. Okay but on my stupid profile it mentions that I'M SEEING SOMEBODY RIGHT NOW!!!!! I don't know what kind of whores lurk on that damn site, but jeez, after having been cheated on once myself I'm not really open to doing that to somebody. Also there are all these people at my old job that post all this stuff on myspace about their lives, and I just want to strangle them sometimes. So in no particular order.
-- DRUGS ARE NOT GOOD. Some of you post pictures of yourselfs high, or "rolling" or whatever the hell you want to call it. Now you may look at that window of your life and say to yourself that "wow that was so fun." But to me it makes me think you have a sad and pathetic life where the only thing you can do for fun is to take some pill that alters your brain. Perhaps it's because I live in an altered state much of the time, or that I'm simple enough that comic books and video-games can still do a lot for me. But jeez if you really don't like yourself that much, where taking a pill where you are not you anymore makes you happy... well get therepy or something. I have found I can function quite well without it... hell I rarely take painkillers these days.
-- SOME OF YOU ARE CRAZY! I worked with some of you people on myspace, and honestly I thought it then and I thought it now, some of you are frelling crazy, and you don't hide it very well with myspace. Like leaving 50, I'm sure estacy indused, messages on somebodies prophile saying "I love you so much," to a person you see maybe once a month! THATS NUTS! Or posting chain letter after chain letter, THATS NUTS! Or the one who fell in love with a guy who was dating another woman, and who treats you like crap, THATS NUTS! Then trying to say "you can't tell your heart what to do" as if that covers it, THATS NUTS! Of course you can, especially in that regard. If somebody goes to great lengths to treat you like crap, and is dating another woman, the fact that you like them even though you will NEVER get them is NUTS! Seriously all of you get some help! I'm not going to even get into my former coworker who was a whore...
-- JUST BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW IS DOING STUPID CRAZY STUFF, DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT! You are all either crazy, or addicted to drugs, and you are going to surround yourself with people who think and act the same way. Next time you are doing something stupid and crazy.... next time you are not at work and are hanging out with other people ask yourself this one question. If I was hanging out with Shalyn right now would I be doing this? If the answer is no, THEN YOUR DOING SOMETHING STUPID. Get friends to hang out like Shalyn, not some pseudo-bohemian-nobody who is only going to be a music seller for the rest of his life.
BTW do you want to know why I KNOW you are all crazy and acting stupid. Because in the glorious heaven that is Yorba Linda THIS STUFF DOESN'T HAPPEN!!! The most "crazy" thing anybody there did was get a little arm burn, when he got drunk, and scaled a neighbors fence to go jump on his trampoline. Yes no E, no "rolling" no being crazy in love with a co-worker for no reason, arm rash from drunking jumping. I kiss the ground everytime I walk in there because I don't have to put up with you people anymore. I either hate, or pitty you all.... except for B because B is awesome.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home