I have been thinking. In City of Heroes I originally played a "Batman" like character. But I got tired of it because he was so dark and moody, so I killed him off and replaced him with a lighter, more "Nightwing" esque version of Shadow Falcon. However, with the new movie coming out, I'm thinking about having the original come back from the dead (which is in fine comic tradition) the problem is I don't really RP anymore. I would like to make it an event of some sort but I don't know. Maybe I should just post it on my super groups boards (www.freedom-factor.us) in like a story form. I have an idea for what I want to do to have him come back. I dunno.... hummmm


1 Comments:
How will Falcon Girl react to the Shadow Falcon's resurrection? Find out in the next issue of The Falcon Duo!
Post a Comment
<< Home