Okay I'm a little disturbed. I was watching the DVD commentary on the Pete and Pete episodes... sigh it was over far to quickly, and now I'm left with more BBM... only two more days!!!! Anyhoo they kept talking about this garbled line from the theme song that nobody knew the meaning to. Well I figure in this internet age somebody must have figured it out. Well apparently the song is about Sandy Scheur, who was a college student shot during the Kent State riots of 1970. I fell for the song to because the "Don't you talk back" line kinda sounds like "Does your dog bite." And those jackholes on the commentary mention it's about a boy asking if his buddies dog bites. Sigh... any who these are the real lyrics, and for some stupid reason I still like the song anyway... even if my childhood innocence is shattered.
Hey smilin' strange, you're lookin' happily deranged
Can you settle to shoot me
And have you picked your target yet,
Hey Sandy ai yi yi yi . . .
Don't you talk back,
Hey Sandy
Four feet away, end of speech it's the end of the day
We was only funnin', but guiltily I thought you had it comin,
Hey Sandy,
Don't ya talk back, hey Sandy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home