Friday, December 02, 2005

Just because I haven't found one website that has gotten it right, here we are the lyrics of R. Kelly's "I Want to Piss On You."

I Want to Piss On You
Say roll around.
Sittin on doves.
Cat in my eye.
I was high on shrubs.
Coolin in my escalade.
Man I'm paid.
I've got it made.
Take me to your special place.
Close your eyes, show me your face.
.... I'm gonna to piss on it.

Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love, I don't even want none of the above.
I want to piss on you.
Yes I do, I'll piss on you.
I'll pee on you.

Said your body, your body, is a porta-potty.
And my pee I'd kick, like it knows karate. (knows karate)
I'm gonna pee on you.
Drip drip drip.
Pee on you.
Piss on you.
Piss on you.

And you'll never feel.
Quite the same.
When you get a wiff of my Hershey stains.
I wanna poop you too.
I want to pee in your food.

Only thing to make my life complete, is when I turn your face into a toliet seat.
I want to pee on you.
Yes I do
Yes I do
I'll pee on you
I'll piss on you

Haters wanna hate, lovers want to love, I don't even want none of the above.
I want to piss on you.
Yes I do
I'll piss on you
I'll pee on you.

Won't you braid my hair
Said won't you braid my hair
Before we start, I'm gonna fart... I'm gonna fart on you.....

Piss on you Remix
You know how to do this
Lets shout off with a little taste of a remix

I pick you up from the club
Take you home to make some love
Got a suprise, close your eyes
I'm going to cover you with suds

I'm going to give you some poo poo
I'm going give you some pee pee
I'm gonna give you some doo doo
Wash it down with wee wee

This is the remix edition
Of my song about pissin
I got that peeing, leaking, reeking, and there's juice in the kitchen

Yeah, that's how it goes at the R. Kelly party
I sip Cris
You drink piss
I wanna piss on you remix

No I'm serious
I wanna piss on you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Artiste said...

It's not R. Kelly's song, it's Dave Chappelle's parody of R. Kelly's song.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home