Thursday, November 03, 2005

Okay you know how there are those truth adds, that say Smoking does this and Smoking does that. What they really need to do is video-tape my neighbor. He is this old guy, who probably comes out for a smoke every 2 to 4 hours. And while he smokes he coughs. Now I don't me he coughs like Zoolander does cuz he thinks he has the black lung, I mean he coughs like if he isn't careful he will cough out a lung. He only coughs when he smokes, and he smokes because he has to because he needs that fix. But the thing is that coughing sounds like it frelling hurts. So basically he coughs like he is dying because he has to have a cigarette... if thats not a testmonial for not smoking I don't know what is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Artiste said...

Amen, Brudda.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home