Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well if you didn't know I moved out reciently... but then again the noble reader who reads this thing already knows that. In fact since I have an audience of 1 I will not talk about that since you have seen this place already.

I'm going to whine about campaigns again. First off I thought having my OWN PLACE would let me play D&D again. But so far I haven't had the time. Mostly because my roomie who wants to at least play a 1 on 1 game with me works mornings, and I tend to work nights. Then there is the eviiilll call of World of Warcraft. Then I now want to do anything and everything under the sun.

I wanna try Ghostwalk
I wanna try to do my prehistory campaign, where the fantasy world is about 500 years old, and there are Elves who remember the beginning of time.
I wanna try Eberron
I wanna try Mutants and Masterminds
I wanna do it all, and I keep jumping around to much trying to figure it all out.

Plus my life is going to take a strange and dramatic turn really soon, like in June 2006, which is really friggin cool but really friggin weird. Crazy! I should go sleep, rambling..... buahhh football practice!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home